Blogging is a wonderful way to share your knowledge with others.
I started blogging in 2010.
I struggled a lot in blogging as a newbie because I don’t know enough about blogging.
And I Learned so many things from my mistakes and improved a lot over these years.
Blogging is not simple.
But blogging never complicated.
If you know what to do and how to do it? Then no one can stop you from becoming a successful blogger.
So many asked me for some TIPS ABOUT BLOGGING that will help to build a successful blog to start making fortunes from it.
If you Want to know how to start or set up a blog please read our previous post on Blogging made simple.
This will give you a step by step procedure to set up a WordPress blog which can help you make money later while you sleep.
Here are some blogging tips that you must know if you are struggling with your blog.
- Domain name Doesn’t matter It’s your content that matters.
- Choose the right platform and hosting.
- Choose a responsive and clean template.
- create and follow your own blogging strategy.
- Write catchy headlines.
- Use at least a keyword for every post.
- The post should be well written.
- Structure your blog post first.
- Make sure your blog post serves a purpose.
- Blog posts should be broken into small paragraphs.
- Use at least 300+ words for every post.
- Make sure your blog post has pictures wherever necessary.
- optimize image Alt tags.
- Use Royalty free images.
- Write for yourself.
- Be true to your voice.
- Never copy from others’ content.
- Best to write as you talk with others.
- Be consistent.
- Double-check before publishing.
- Follow the right SEO strategy
- interact to increase traffic.
- Get ideas from your audience.
- Ask your Audience opinions.
- update your old posts.
- Analyze your website.
- optimize it for mobile readers.
- Build an email list for your blog.
- Add call to action button or pop-ups to attract more subscribers to your website.
- Create a Social media marketing strategy.
- Build your links strong.
- Focus on long term benefits of organic traffic.
- Use the guest blogging strategy.
- Read your own blog post.
- Be patience.
- Backup your site regularly.
- Appreciate other blog’s work.
- First, drive more traffic then monetize your blog.
How well you know about blogging?. Can you suggest some tips about blogging?. please leave a comment in the comment box below.